FA&S- CSU Foundation- Robert M. Odell Scholarship
The California Society of Municipal Finance Officers (CSMFO) established the Robert M. Odell endowed scholarship fund in April 1987 to honor the former city treasurer of Los Angeles. The scholarships are awarded on an alternating basis between northern and southern geographic regions of California to the seventeen campuses offering degree programs in public administration.
Award period: 2021-2022
- Graduate student must be in public administration program
- Be in good standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be currently enrolled as a full-time, graduate student in public administration and must remain a full-time student in good standing during the academic year in which the award is received
- An official or unofficial transcript must be submitted
- Submit a personal statement describing your background, personal achievements, challenges you have encountered, and educational pursuits and aspirations for the future
- Complete Applicant Information Form
- Must not be a previous recipient of this award
- Strong consideration will be given to first generation college student.
This scholarship opportunity involves a nomination process. The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships will forward application packets for nominees to the CSU Foundation. The CSU Foundation will make the final determination regarding chosen recipients. Congratulatory or regret emails will be forwarded to applicants via CPP email once the review and scoring process is completed
For questions regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities >> Ours” tab and click on APPLY.