CBA - TOM & EBZ - APICS Scholarship
The APICS Scholarship recognizes a continuing Technology and Operations Management or e-Business student who has demonstrated academic achievement and has career goals and interest in Supply Chain Management.
Award Period 2021-2022:
- Open to continuing undergraduate students (First-time freshmen/transfers admitted in fall 2020 may apply)
- Must be in Technology and Operations Management (TOM) & E-Business (EBZ) with good academic standing
- Must be enrolled as a full time student in fall 2021 (12 units or more)
- Must be a current member of APICS (student membership in APICS is free click here to join)
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Complete supplemental requirements
Awards each year are based on the student’s general application and supplemental responses, consisting of academic and co-curricular excellence, and essay content.
If you have any questions, please contact Gaby Tamayo in the College of Business Administration at (909)-869-2453 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Recommended” Tab and click on APPLY.