College of Science - Chem & Biochem - Niedre M. Heckman Student Chemist Scholarship
Nadine Heckman has generously established a scholarship to support students with financial need who are active in chemistry clubs, in the community, or in internships. This scholarship is designed to assist students to gain support as they pursue their dreams to become a professional.
Award Period: 2021-2022
- Open to all current undergraduate AND graduate students (First-time Freshman and transfers admitted in Fall 2020 may apply)
- Must be a Chemistry major
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate financial need (as determined by the 2021-2022 FAFSA or California Dream Dream Act application)
- Open to international students
- One letter of recommendation is required
- Preference will be given to students participating in a science-related club or activity, either on campus or in their community, those involved in an internship or employed in a position utilizing their knowledge of chemistry.
For questions regarding this opportunity, please contact Dr. Michael Page email@example.comProfessor and Chair, Chemistry and Biochemistry Department
To begin the application process, please complete the general Bronco Scholarship Application first then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Recommended” Tab and APPLY