Engineering - Terracon Cal Poly Pomona Women in Engineering (CPP WE) Scholarship
Cal Poly Pomona Women in Engineering (CPP WE) is awarding 2 scholarships at $1,250 each on behalf of Terracon.
- Open to freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors
- Must be a continuing undergraduate student
- Must be a Civil Engineering Major or Materials Engineering Minor
- Minimum CPP GPA must be 2.8 or above
- Must be full-time for Spring 2021
- US citizenship required
- Student must complete supplemental questions
Scholarship recipients will be asked to attend a conferral event scheduled for May 11, 2021. While this event is not mandatory, it is an opportunity for recipients to meet the donor; so, we encourage you to attend. In the event that the campus will still be social distancing, the event will be held online.
A ‘Thank You’ letter template will be sent to you by the College of Engineering. Please use the template to craft your ‘Thank You’ letter and upload it to the Bronco Scholarship site.
Please note, students will be notified Spring 2021, if selected as the scholarship recipient. Award will be entered into the scholarship recipients account during Fall 2021.
Should you have any further questions, please contact Dr. Kristina Ridgen in the Cal Poly Pomona Women in Engineering department at firstname.lastname@example.org.