CLASS - EC - Blumner-Franklin Economics Scholarship Endowment for Transfer Students
The Blumner-Franklin Economics Scholarship for Transfer Students is for students who transferred into Cal Poly Pomona, and who currently have a minimum of junior standing.
Applicants must meet the following criteria for the 2021-2022 award:
- Must have at least Junior standing
- Must be a currently enrolled Economics Major
- Minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Member of the Economics Club
- Must be a transfer student
- Must be a full-time student
- U.S. Citizen or eligible Non-Citizen
- Be enrolled at Cal Poly Pomona in Fall 2021 term (Applicants graduating in spring 2021 are not eligible to apply)
- Applicants must submit 2 Letters of Recommendation, one of which must come from the Faculty Advisor to the Economics Club.
For questions, please contact Dr. Bruce Brown at email@example.com.
- CLASS - Economics
- Supplemental Questions
- I am a member of the Economics Club.
- Submit 2 letters of recommendation, one of which must come form a Faculty member in the Economics Department.
- Enter the name and email address a Faculty member from the Economics Department who will provide a letter of recommendation on your behalf
- Second letter of recommendation