Library- Lynn and Claude Coppel Endowed Student Scholarship
The University Library is pleased to offer the Lynn and Claude Coppel Endowed Student Scholarship to support the academic pursuits of University Library student workers and Library Club participants. The scholarship was established by Lynn Coppel to recognize outstanding library student assistants and Library Club members who demonstrate excellence in the performance of their assignments and exceptional contributions to the University Library and the CPP community.
The scholarship is open to all currently employed library student assistants or student assistants who worked in the library during the 2019-2020 academic year. Additionally, if you are an active member of the Library Club for at least 2 semesters (or 1 Summer session and 1 semester) you are also eligible to apply. All students must be in good standing and will be continuing their studies at CPP in the Spring 2021 semester. Four awards will be given out for the amount of $1500 each (two in Spring 2021 and two in the 2021-2022 academic year). Four awards will be given out for the amount of $1500 each (two in Spring 2021 and two in the 2021-2022 academic year).
- Undergraduate or Graduate students in good standing
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8
- Currently employed, or student assistant who worked in 2019-2020, at the University Library or an active member of the Library Club for at least 2 semesters (or Summer session and 1 semester) in good standing
- Previous winners are eligible to reapply
- Answer and complete all supplemental questions
Should you have any further questions, please contact
Katie Richardson, from the University Library at firstname.lastname@example.org