LOGRAR is a project funded by the Department of Education. One of its purposes is to increase and support the successful graduation of low-income graduate students. The LOGRAR project is managed by the Graduate Resource Center of Cal Poly Pomona
Students will receive only one award during their studies at Cal Poly Pomona.
This scholarship is for the 2020-2021 academic year
• Open to master’s or Ed.D. students enrolled as of Fall 2020
• Must be enrolled at Cal Poly Pomona full-time in Fall 2020 (6 units minimum)
• Must have been previously enrolled in their programs for at least one semester
• Must have a cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA
• Must submit one letter of recommendation from a Cal Poly Pomona Faculty Advisor
• Must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident (international students are not eligible to apply)
• Must demonstrate financial need as determined by the 2020-2021 FAFSA application.
• Must submit a Statement of Intent (1000 word max.) that includes: (1) details of student’s long-term career goals; (2) description of the student’s motivation and initiative in pursuit of career goals; (3) explanation of the impact a LOGRAR Scholarship will have in helping them achieve their career goals; and (5) a discussion of any other relevant information that the selection committee should consider in their decision.
For questions regarding this opportunity please contact Salomon Oldak at email@example.com