CBA - TOM & EBZ - The Dow Worley Merit Scholarship
The Don Worley Merit Scholarship recognizes a continuing junior or senior Technology and Operations Management or E-Business student who has demonstrated academic achievement and has career goals in the field of Technology and Operations Management or E-business.
Award Period: 2021-2022
- Open to continuing juniors or seniors (first-time transfers admitted in fall 2020 may apply)
- Must be in Technology and Operations Management (TOM) and/or E-business (EBZ)
- Must be a full -time student in Fall 2021 (12 units or more)
GPA in major must be greater than 3.0
*Complete supplemental requirements
- Participation and leadership in activities, clubs and organizations of the Technology and Operations Management/ E-Business Department is highly desirable
If you have any questions, please contact Gaby Tamayo in the College of Business Administration at (909)-869-2453 or via e-mail at email@example.com
- CBA - EBZ, CBA - TOM
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a current resume.
- Please upload a copy of your unofficial transcript.
- Provide a brief summary on working/education experiences and student leaderships in supply chain management and manufacturing/operations areas
- Will you be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in fall 2021 (12 units or more)?
- Will you have junior or senior class standing by fall 2021?