President's Scholars Scholarship for Credential Students
The President’s Scholars Scholarship awards were established in 1983 through gifts from individual donors who are dedicated to recognizing student achievement and perseverance. Awards each year are based on applicant academic and co-curricular excellence, as well as strength of application essay, and personal interviews. Each of the endowed scholarships is named by its benefactor.
The President’s Scholars scholarships are awarded each year to undergraduate students from each of the University’s eight academic colleges. Recipients are recognized annually by the University President at a special presentation in the fall.
This scholarship will be awarded for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Criteria for Credential Students:
MUST be enrolled full-time (both semesters) in the upcoming 2021-2022 academic year
- Must be in the credential program (Students who are planning to be accepted into the Credential program for fall 2021 are eligible to apply.)
- Cumulative GPA or CPP GPA must be greater than or equal to 3.5 (at the time of applying and awarding)
- Units taken in current semester should be greater than or equal to 6.1
- Must have completed at least 12 units at Cal Poly Pomona (If your first semester was Fall 2020 and you completed at least 12 units, then you qualify to apply. If you are new to CPP as of Spring 2021, unfortunately you do not qualify, however, please consider applying next year.)
- Individual may only receive this scholarship once. This is a non-renewable scholarship.
If you have any questions regarding this scholarship please email email@example.com. For technical questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities" >> "Ours” tab and click on APPLY.