CLASS - Music - Lindsley Memorial Scholarship
In memory of Charles Lindsley, the founder of Cal Poly’s voice program, the music department is offering a scholarship to continuing/entering students who will be enrolled in Studio Voice, Performance Seminar and Chamber Singers.
Award Period: 2021- 2022
To be selected for this opportunity, you must meet the following criteria below:
- Class level must be a current: freshman, sophomore, junior or senior (first-time freshman and transfer are encouraged to apply)
- Must be a music major and plan to enroll in a music studio, performance seminar and chamber singers
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.2 or higher
- Must be enrolled full-time during the entire academic period of 2021-2022
- Submit a 200-word essay demonstrating your service or excellence in vocal/choral performance
Should you have any questions, please contact Dr. Susan Ali within the Music Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection will be determined on applicants’ general application, supplemental essay and evidence of having met all criteria