Access & Disability Alliance (AdA)
This scholarship recognizes students who have taken an active role in promoting disability awareness and serving as an advocate for people with disabilities. You do not need to have a disability to apply for this scholarship. Please note: knowing someone with a disability or having a disability yourself does not meet the requirement of taking an active role in promoting disability awareness for this scholarship.
This scholarship is for the 2021-2022 academic year
• Must be enrolled at least part-time for fall AND spring semester of 2021-2022
• International students may apply
• Open to all undergraduate and graduate students (including first-time freshmen and transfers)
• Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
• Answer all supplemental questions
Awards each year are based on the student’s general application and supplemental responses, consisting of academic and co-curricular excellence, and essay content.
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Shayda Kafai – Co-President of DisAbility Alliance (email@example.com) or Dr. Katherine M. Kinkopf – Co-President of DisAbility Alliance (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dr. Rodney B Hume-Dawson – Chair of Scholarships Committee (email@example.com)
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Recommended” Tab and click on APPLY.