CBA - Accounting - Accounting Scholarship
Award Period: 2021-2022
- Open to Sophomore, Junior, and Seniors
- Open to Graduates
- Must have completed ACC 2080
- Must be enrolled full-time (12 units or more) for the full academic year
- Must be majoring in Accounting
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7
- Must complete all supplemental requirements
Should you have any further questions, please contact Kristin Files within the College of Business at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Recommended” Tab and APPLY
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list all accounting courses you have completed and/or currently enrolled in?
- One of which includes Accounting (ACC) 2080. Select Yes or No
- Please indicate courses in chronological order including the quarter(s) or semester you've completed them. Example ACC 2080, Fall 2020
- Please indicate the firm(s) that you have interned, are interning, or will intern in the future and the dates, if any.
- Please specify if you have accepted an offer for a full time position with a firm
- Please specify your career track, i.e., auditing, tax, corporate, or not-for-profit/government. (maximum 50 words)
- Upload a 200-word statement explaining three fun facts about yourself.
- Please upload a copy of your transcript (official or unofficial).
- At the end of this current academic year, how many more units will you need to take before you can graduate?
- Show 2 more