Alumni Association - Alumni Association Merit Scholarship
Chartered in 1972, the Cal Poly Pomona Alumni Association supports student success by awarding multiple scholarships to current students.
This scholarship is for the 2021-2022 academic year
- Open to all majors
- Open to Sophomore, Junior, Senior & Graduates (First-time Freshmen and First-time Transfers admitted in fall 2020 or spring 2021 are eligible to apply)
- Maintain minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 in 2020-2021, 2021-2022
- Must be a full-time student in 2020-2021, 2021-2022
- Be a California Resident
- Must provide ONE letter of recommendation (please ask recommenders to email their letters to Samantha Chow at firstname.lastname@example.org in the Office of Alumni and External
Relations if they are unable to submit online)
- Answer all supplemental questions after completing your general application
Awards each year are based on the student’s general application and supplemental responses consisting of academic and co-curricular excellence, letters of recommendation and essay content.
Please note: When applying to multiple Alumni Scholarships, you may use the same Letter of Recommendation, even if the recommender is the same person. However, you are required to submit the letter for each opportunity as they are separate. (please ask recommenders to email their letters to Samantha Chow at email@example.com in the Office of Alumni and External Relations if they are unable to submit online)
Should you have any questions, please contact Samantha Chow at firstname.lastname@example.org, in the Office of Alumni and External Relations.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities >> Ours” tab and click on APPLY.