CBA - TOM - Boeing Scholarship
Purpose: To provide scholarship assistance to continuing undergraduate students based on academic achievement, university and community involvement and financial need; in order to assist in the goal of increasing the number of college graduates with superior preparation to enter the workforce.
Award Period: 2021-2022
- Open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors (first-time transfers admitted in fall 2020 may apply)
- Must have a cumulative GPA greater than or equal to 3.0
- Students must be in the Technology and Operations Management or e-Business Major
- Must be enrolled in full-time units (12 units or more) for the whole 2021-2022 academic year
- Must complete supplemental requirements
Should you have any further questions, please contact Kristin Files within the College of Business at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Recommended” Tab and APPLY