CSU - Dale M. Schoettler Scholarship
The Dale M. Schoettler Scholarship for Visually Impaired Students was established in 1991 by Mr. Schoettler, who was a successful businessman from Mountain View, California and blind the last eight years of his life.
*Scholarship will be awarded for the 2020-2021 academic year. *
• Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale for the 2019-2020 and the 2020-2021 academic year
• Be enrolled in 6.1 units or more during 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 academic years
• Open to all Undergraduate and Graduate students
• Have a visual disability and provide verification from a medical health professional, which includes the best corrected visual acuity notations. (Please note that the disability must be such that it impedes the educational process and necessitates accommodations, support services, or programs.)
• Answer and complete supplemental responses
If selected as a nominee for this scholarship, the recipient will be required to submit supplemental materials as requested. Eligible nominee(s) will be notified via campus email
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities >> Ours” tab and click on APPLY.