CBA - CIS - Wagner Scholarship
The Wagner Fund was created by Dr. Gerald E. Wagner in 1998 through the generous donations of corporate sponsors, alumni and faculty. The fund honors Dr. Wagner’s efforts as a Computer Information Systems professor, leader in curriculum and commitment to student achievement. An important part of the fund is providing scholarships that reward academic excellence.
Award Period: 2021-2022
- Open to current sophomores, juniors and seniors (first-time transfers admitted in fall 2020 may apply)
- Must be majoring in Computer Information Systems
- Must be enrolled full-time (12 or more units) for whole 2021-2022 academic year
CPP GPA should be greater than or equal to 3.5
- One Letter of Recommendation from a (non-student reference)
- Must complete all supplemental requirements
Should you have any questions, please contact Dr. Zhongming Ma at email@example.com, in the CIS Department.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities >> Ours” tab and click on APPLY.