Alumni Association - Alumni Endowed Scholars (Susan Dove Memorial Scholarship)
Chartered in 1972, the Cal Poly Pomona Alumni Association supports student success by awarding multiple scholarships to current students.
First-time Freshman and First-time Transfers are eligible to apply
This award is for fall 2021
- Open to all majors
- Open to all class level (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Post Bacc. & Graduates)
- Maintain minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 in 2020-2021, 2021-2022
- Must be a full-time student in 2020-2021, 2021-2022
- Be a California Resident
- Must be a student who exemplifies leadership and community service
- Answer all supplemental questions after completing your general application
- One Letter of Recommendation (please ask recommenders to email their letters to Samantha Chow at firstname.lastname@example.org in the Office of Alumni and External Relations if they are unable to submit online)
Awards are based on the student’s general application and supplemental responses consisting of academic and co-curricular excellence, letters of recommendation and essay content.
Please note: When applying to multiple Alumni Scholarships, you may use the same Letter of Recommendation, even if the recommender is the same person. However, you are required to submit the letter for each opportunity as they are separate. (please ask recommenders to email their letters to Samantha Chow at email@example.com in the Office of Alumni and External Relations if they are unable to submit online)
Should you have any questions, please contact Samantha Chow at firstname.lastname@example.org, in the Office of Alumni and External Relations.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities >>Ours” tab and click on APPLY.