CBA - MHR - Peggy J. Snyder Endowed Scholarship Fund
The Peggy J. Snyder Endowed Scholarship Fund recognizes a student who is majoring or has a concentration in Management and Human Resources. This student must have a strong need for financial support, and have demonstrated academic achievement, participated in and/or played a leadership role in campus activities, and must have career goals in the field of Management and Human Resources.
Award Period: 2021-2022
- Open to current juniors and seniors (first-time transfers admitted in fall 2020 may apply)
- Must be majoring in Management and Human Resources
- Cumulative GPA must be 2.5 or greater
- Must be full time (12 units or more) at the time of applying and for the whole 2021-2022 academic year
- Must demonstrate financial need (FAFSA/California Dream Act Application must be on file for 2020-2021 AND 2021-2022)
Should you have any further questions, please contact Kristin Files within the College of Business at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Recommended” Tab and APPLY