CBA - Accounting - Donald Putnam Scholarship
Award Period: 2021-2022
- Open to current Sophomore, Junior and Seniors
- Open to Graduate students
- Must have a GPA in major of 3.25 or greater
- Must be majoring in Accounting
- Undergraduates must have completed nine or more upper-division units as an undergrad in Accounting at Cal Poly Pomona, including at least three units in intermediate accounting or its successor course sequence, with a minimum upper-division Accounting Grade Point Average of 3.25
- Undergraduates must be enrolled full-time (12or more units) at the time of applying and for the whole 2021-2022 academic year
- Graduate students must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 units at the time of applying and for the whole 2021-2022 academic year
- Must complete all supplemental requirements
Should you have any further questions, please contact Kristin Files from the College of Business Administration at email@example.com.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Recommended” Tab and APPLY
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- Supplemental Questions
- In no more than 300 words please explain how this scholarship will help your education and future plans.
- Please upload a copy of your transcript (official or unofficial).
- At the end of this current academic year, how many more units will you need to take before you can graduate?