CBA - TOM & EBZ - Thomas E. Newberry Merit Scholarship
The Thomas E. Newberry Merit Scholarship recognizes a continuing Technology and Operations Management or E-Business student who has demonstrated athletic and academic achievements
Award Period: 2021-2022:
- Open to current freshman, sophomores, juniors, or seniors (including first-time freshmen/transfers admitted fall 2020)
- Open to Incoming transfers and freshmen admitted for fall 2021
- Must be in Technology and Operations Management (TOM) or e-Business (EBZ)
- Must be enrolled full-time in fall 2021 (12 units or more)
- Current students must have a cumulative GPA of 2.2 or greater
- Incoming freshmen admitted in fall 2021 must have cumulative high school GPA of 2.2 or greater
- Incoming transfers admitted in fall 2021 must have a cumulative transfer GPA of 2.2 or greater
- Must have been on Varsity Basketball, Baseball, or Softball team in high school. Please provide a school document proving participation
- Complete supplemental requirements
Awards each year are based on the student’s general application and supplemental responses, consisting of academic and co-curricular excellence, and essay content.
If you have any questions, please contact Gaby Tamayo in the College of Business Administration at (909)-869-2453 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Recommended” Tab and click on APPLY.