CBA Amelia Clark-Rivera Memorial Scholarship
The Amelia Clark-Rivera Memorial Scholarship is intended to provide support to an undergraduate student with a major in the College of Business and Administration. The scholarship is renewable and will provide one $2,000 scholarship annually over a three-year period. Recipients of the scholarships are eligible to reapply for the scholarship in subsequent years should they continue to meet the minimum scholarship criteria.
This award is for the 2020-2021 academic year
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or greater AND a major-specific GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Completion and upload of 500-word essay addressing: views on training professional development and mentorship in relation to your planned career
- Upload current transcript
- Upload one letter of recommendation from a faculty member
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a current transcript
- Upload one Letter of Recommendation from a Faculty Member
- In 500 words or less, please describe your views on training, professional development and metorship in relation to your planned career.