ENV - Architecture - James Cuevas Endowed Scholarship
Selection criteria to award for Spring 2020:
• Open to all Undergraduate freshman, sophomore, junior, seniors majoring in Architecture
• GPA must be greater than or equal to 3.5 GPA
• Full time Enrollment required
• One letter of recommendation is needed
• Must have Financial Need (students must complete FAFSA/Dream Act)
• Answer and provide all supplemental questions after completing your general application
Applicant will be judged on academic record (unofficial transcript), portfolio with at least three projects, and one letter of recommendation. Applicants must be self-starters, leaders, team players and multi-disciplined. Minority and women candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
Students may reapply for the scholarship annually; however, students must demonstrate successful completion of coursework in the previous academic year. Priority will be given to renewable scholarship recipients.
Award recipient is required to send a thank you letter to the donor
Should you have any questions, please contact Alexander Ortenberg at email@example.com in the Architecture Department.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities >> Ours” tab and click on APPLY.