Engineering - ECE - Dr. Jacob and Irene Castleman Scholarship Endowment
This award is being offered to freshmen and first-year transfer students with at least 24 units by the end of Spring 2020 semester who have participated in Electrical & Computer Engineering (ECE) Department activities.
This scholarship will be applied for Fall 2020.
- Open to class level: Freshman and first time transfers ONLY
- Must be majoring in Computer Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering
- Applicant must have completed all 100 level courses
- Must be enrolled full-time throughout the awarding period, 2020-2021
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- California Residency Required
NOTE: please include your extra curriculum activities with ECE Department in your general application
Selected applications will be auto-matched based on their completed general application. Eligible winner(s) will be notified via email.
Scholarship disbursement is contingent upon completion of the following: (a) Write and submit a formal ‘Thank You’ letter (via upload to Academic Works); and (b) Participate in the “College of Engineering Scholarship Conferral Luncheon,” May 14, 2020; 11:30AM–1:00PM; Ursa Minor (held on Thursday, students are expected to participate at minimum, 12:00PM–1:00PM).