ENV - Landscape Architecture - Lifescapes International Scholarship
This scholarship is provided to fund Landscape Architecture students who demonstrate financial need.
Scholarship will be awarded for the 2019-2020 academic yea.
- Student enrolled at least half-time (6-units/semester), any year level
- Demonstrate financial need (2019-2020 Federal Application for Free Student Aid (FAFSA) required)
- Department GPA should be 3.5 or better
Specific Application Requirements:
- Completed application
- Letter of intent specifically addressing the applicant’s educational goals, financial need and the opportunity afforded by the scholarship
- NO portfolio is required
- NO Letters of Recommendation are Required
Post-award requirements include:
*A thank-you letter to the donor
If you have any questions please contact Andrew Wilcox, Department Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr. Kris Penrose, Department Administrative Coordinator at email@example.com.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Recommended” Tab and click on APPLY.