Engineering - ECE - Dr. Akbar Nouhi Endowed Scholarship
This scholarship is offering an opportunity award for graduate students in the College of Engineering.
Award Period: Fall 2020
- Open to class level: Graduates only
- Must be majoring in Electrical & Computer Engineering and enrolled in MSEE Level courses
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be enrolled full-time (12 or more units) during the awarding period
- Acknowledge the supplemental question asked of completing 12 units in the MSEE program
Scholarship disbursement is contingent upon completion of the following: (a) Write and submit a formal ‘Thank You’ letter (via upload to Academic Works); and (b) Participate in the “College of Engineering Scholarship Conferral Luncheon,” May 14, 2020; 11:30AM–1:00PM; Ursa Minor (held on Thursday, students are expected to participate at minimum, 12:00PM–1:00PM).
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Recommended” Tab and click on APPLY