BFSA - James Bell Memorial Scholarship
The BFSA- James Bell Memorial Scholarship is open to incoming freshman, transfer students, continuing Cal Poly Pomona students and Graduate students
This oppprtunity is for the 2020-2021 academic year
- All majors are eligible to apply
- Incoming freshmen must have a GPA of 3.00 or greater
- Transfer students must have a GPA of 2.75 or greater
- Continuing CPP students must have a GPA of 2.50 or greater
- Graduate students with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or greater
- No U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required
- Two letters of recommendation are required
- Respond to essay question
- Supplemental Questions
- Select a Black-identified leader who has made contributions towards the advancement of African/Black people in the diaspora. Please provide three reasons why you selected this leader, explain why their influence was/is so impactful, and discuss how you plan on making an impact with the Cal Poly Pomona Community.
- I have submitted two letters of recommendation, at least one of which is from an instructor.