Engineering - ECE - Professor Alexander E. Koutras Power Engineering Scholarship
This scholarship is intended to award undergraduate students in the College of Engineering who has completed all of the 200 level courses.
Award Period: Fall 2020
- Open to class level: Sophomore, Junior, and Senior
- Open to all Engineering Majors who complete all 200 level courses
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be enrolled full-time (12 or more units) during the entire awarding period
- California Residency Required
- Acknowledge the supplemental questions in completing all 200 level courses and list them in chronological order
Scholarship disbursement is contingent upon completion of the following: (a) Write and submit a formal ‘Thank You’ letter (via upload to Academic Works); and (b) Participate in the “College of Engineering Scholarship Conferral Luncheon,” May 14, 2020; 11:30AM–1:00PM; Ursa Minor (held on Thursday, students are expected to participate at minimum, 12:00PM–1:00PM).
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Recommended” Tab and click on APPLY