ENV - Architecture - Brian Nakano Scholarship
Selection criteria to award for Spring 2020:
• Must be a SECOND, THIRD, or FOURTH year Architecture student
• GPA must be greater than or equal to 3.0
• Students must be enrolled full-time
• One letter of recommendation is required (Prospective recipients are required to submit at least one letter of recommendation from a non-student)
• Answer and provide all supplemental questions after completing your general application
This annual scholarship will be awarded to individuals who are self-starters, leaders, team players and multi-disciplined. Students may re-apply to the scholarship annually, however, students must demonstrate successful completion of coursework in the previous academic year. Priority will be given to renewal scholarship recipients. Minority and women candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
Should you have any questions, please contact Alexander Ortenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org in the Architecture Department.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities >> Ours” tab and click on APPLY.