Brad Burlingame Honorary Scholarship
In recognition of Brad Burlingame’s commitment to the destination marketing industry, the Destination Marketing Association of the West Education & Research Foundation (DMA West Foundation) has established a legacy scholarship in his name. The Brad Burlingame Honorary Scholarship will be awarded annually to a sophomore or junior studying at Cal Poly Pomona.
Each year, a $2,500 scholarship (or scholarships) will be awarded to a sophomore or junior enrolled at Cal Poly Pomona.
- Sophomore or Junior Standing
- 3.0 GPA or above
- Provide (2) References (not letters of recommendation, although those will be accepted as well)
Applicants will be given preference if they are pursuing the following specific majors, as it’s in line with donor wishes.
- College of Business Administration: majors in International Business & Marketing or Management & Human Resources
- College of Letters, Arts & Social Sciences: majors in Communication Department
- College of Environmental Design/Art Department: Graphic Design
- Collins College: major in Hospitality Management