Alumni Association - Hydra Flow Engineering Scholarship
Chartered in 1972, the Cal Poly Pomona Alumni Association supports student success by awarding multiple scholarships to current students.
This award is for fall 2020
- Open to Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering majors
- Open to Sophomores and Juniors (applicable to first-time transfer)
- Maintain minimum of 3.0 GPA in 2019-2020, 2020-2021
- Must be a full-time student in 2019-2020, 2020-2021
- Be a California Resident
- Must be involved in campus, community and/or outreach leadership
- Letter of Recommendation
- Answer all supplemental questions after completing your general application
Awards each year are based on the student’s general application and supplemental responses consisting of academic and co-curricular excellence, letters of recommendation and essay content.
Please note, if you are applying for multiple Alumni Scholarships and requesting a Letter of Recommendation from the same person, they will need to submit multiple letters, because they are different scholarships opportunities
Should you have any questions, please contact Samantha Chow at firstname.lastname@example.org, in the Office of Alumni and External Relations.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities >> Ours” tab and click on APPLY.