Engineering - ME - James and Carolyn Goodin Mechanical Engineering Scholarship
The James and Carolyn Goodin Mechanical Engineering Scholarship is provided to undergraduate students majoring in mechanical engineering.
*Selection criteria to award for Fall 2020:
- Open to incoming and continuing students
- Open to all undergraduate students majoring in Mechanical Engineering
- Student must have a GPA of 3.0 and above
- Student must be enrolled full-time
- Student must have financial need (completed the FAFSA or Dream Act)
- Answer and provide all supplemental questions after completing your general application
Awards each year are based on the student’s general application and supplemental responses, consisting of academic and co-curricular excellence, and essay content.
Should you have any questions, please contact Norma De La Llata at email@example.com, in the Engineering Office.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities >> Ours” tab and click on APPLY.