Engineering - ME - James and Carolyn Goodin Mechanical Engineering Scholarship
The James and Carolyn Goodin Mechanical Engineering Scholarship is provided to undergraduate students majoring in mechanical engineering.
*Selection criteria to award for Fall 2020:
- Open to incoming and continuing students
- Open to all undergraduate students majoring in Mechanical Engineering
- Student must have a GPA of 3.0 and above
- Student must be enrolled full-time
- Student must have financial need (completed the FAFSA or Dream Act)
- Answer and provide all supplemental questions after completing your general application
Awards each year are based on the student’s general application and supplemental responses, consisting of academic and co-curricular excellence, and essay content.
Should you have any questions, please contact Norma De La Llata at firstname.lastname@example.org, in the Engineering Office.
Scholarship disbursement is contingent upon completion of the following: (a) Write and submit a formal ‘Thank You’ letter (via upload to Academic Works); and (b) Participate in the “College of Engineering Scholarship Conferral Luncheon,” May 14, 2020; 11:30AM–1:00PM; Ursa Minor (held on Thursday, students are expected to participate at minimum, 12:00PM–1:00PM).
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities >> Ours” tab and click on APPLY.