CBA - Accounting Clarence Jackman Scholarship
CLARENCE JACKMAN MEMORIAL FUND SCHOLARSHIP
Purpose: To provide scholarship assistance to Accounting students based on academic achievement, and university and community involvement.
· * Only students with a declared option in accounting can apply for these scholarships. Graduate and undergraduate may apply.
To receive the scholarship the under grad student must be enrolled in 12 or more units per semester for academic year 2020-2021.year. Graduate students must be
enrolled in a minimum of 6 units per semester.
- · Only students with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 in both (A) all accounting coursework and (B) overall GPA will be considered.
- · The applicants must provide a personal statement, listing on and off-campus activities, in 100-200 words.
- · Under grad students who receive the award must have completed at least two upper division accounting courses
- · Preference will be given to students who are not graduating in the current academic year
- Should you have additional questions, please contact Kristin Files from the College of Business at email@example.com.