Alumni Association Outstanding Student Leadership
Chartered in 1972, the Cal Poly Pomona Alumni Association supports student success by awarding multiple scholarships to current students.
This award is for fall 2020
- Open to all class levels
- Students must hold a position in ASI (Associated Student, Inc.), a chartered campus club, organization, and/or involved in athletics*
- Open to all majors
- Maintain minimum of 3.0 GPA in 2019-2020, 2020-2021
- Must be a full-time student in 2019-2020, 2020-2021
- Must submit a statement outlining how your leadership position will assist you in preparing for your future life objectives and the goals you would like your organization to achieve
- Letter of Recommendation
- Answer all supplemental questions after completing your general application
Awards each year are based on the student’s general application and supplemental responses consisting of academic and co-curricular excellence, letters of recommendation and essay content.
Please note: When applying to multiple Alumni Scholarships, you may use the same Letter of Recommendation, even if the recommender is the same person. However, you are required to submit the letter for each opportunity as they are separate.
Should you have any questions, please contact Samantha Chow at firstname.lastname@example.org, in the Office of Alumni and External Relations.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities >> Ours” tab and click on APPLY.