CBA - Access Partners Scholarship In Business Administration
Access Partners Scholarship in Business Administration
Description: The Access Partners Scholarship in Business Administration provides direct support to students of academic merit in the form of funds to assist with academic fees, books and educational supplies. The Access Partners Scholarship is current-use gift to provide full tuition and fee scholarship assistance to undergraduate students based on academic achievement, financial need, and university and community involvement.
Criteria: Junior and Senior class-standing equivalent students are eligible for this scholarship. The scholarship is renewable on an annual basis for up to 4 academic years based on the maintenance of eligibility.
The scholarships are awarded according to the following criteria:
• Declared concentration in the College of Business Administration with an emphasis on sales.
• 3.0 Cal Poly Pomona and overall GPA
• Actively involved in campus and community organizations
• Financial need will be considered
• Show an interest in sales or a similar business career
• Enroll in a minimum of 12 credits of academic work and not drop below that number at any time during the academic year