Engineering – ECE - John Herbert Saunders Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship is being offered to entering and continuing undergraduates within the College of Engineering who demonstrate a clear interest and focus in electronics.
Applicant must be in good academic standing from previous aid year to qualify.
Award Period: Fall 2020
- Open to all class level: Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, and Senior including First-time freshman and transfers.
- Major in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be enrolled full-time (12 or more units) during the entire awarding period
- Submit in the supplemental question below a 200-word essay demonstrating your interest and focus in electronics.
- California residency required.
Scholarship disbursement is contingent upon completion of the following: (a) Write and submit a formal ‘Thank You’ letter (via upload to Academic Works); and (b) Participate in the “College of Engineering Scholarship Conferral Luncheon,” May 14, 2020; 11:30AM–1:00PM; Ursa Minor (held on Thursday, students are expected to participate at minimum, 12:00PM–1:00PM).
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Recommended” Tab and click on APPLY
NOTE: This scholarship is renewable up to two times (based on funding availability) for awardee(s) who continue to meet the criteria. Must reapply annually for consideration.