Engineering - CET - Graves Family Memorial Scholarship
Award Period: Fall 2020
- Open to class level Freshman and Sophomore ONLY
- Major must be in Construction Engineering Technology
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Demonstrate financial need by completing the FAFSA for 2020-2021
- Must be enrolled full-time (12 or more units) during the awarding period
- California residency is required
Scholarship disbursement is contingent upon completion of the following: (a) Write and submit a formal ‘Thank You’ letter (via upload to Academic Works); and (b) Participate in the “College of Engineering Scholarship Conferral Luncheon,” May 14, 2020; 11:30AM–1:00PM; Ursa Minor (held on Thursday, students are expected to participate at minimum, 12:00PM–1:00PM).
Selected applications will be auto-matched based on their completed general application. Eligible winner(s) will be notified via email.