CBA - TOM - Boeing Scholarship
Purpose: To provide scholarship assistance to continuing undergraduate students based on academic achievement, university and community involvement and financial need; in order to assits in the goal of increasing the number of college graduates with superior preparation to enter the workforce.
This scholarship will be awarded for the AY. 2020-2021
- Must have a cumulative GPA greater than or equal to 3.0 for sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- Entering GPA for freshmen (starting Fall 2019) needs to be greater than or equal to 3.5
- Students must be in the Technology and Operations Management or e-Business Major
- Must be enrolled in full-time units (12 units or more)
- Must have 2 letters of recommendation attached to the General Application
- CBA - TOM
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a current resume.
- Please upload a copy of your transcript (official or unofficial).
- In no more than 500 words, please explain how this scholarship will benefit you.