LFSSA Sin Fronteras Scholarship
The Latino Faculty Staff Student Association (LFSSA) Sin Fronteras scholarship is for incoming first year students (freshmen only).
Please note, students will be notified Spring 2020, if selected as the scholarship recipient. Award will be entered into the scholarship recipient’s account during Fall 2020 / Spring 2021.
- Applicants must be incoming first year students (freshmen only) from Pomona Unified School District
- Must have a High School GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Students attending any high school in Pomona Unified School District are eligible to apply
- Must be attending Cal Poly Pomona for the entire 2020-2021 academic year
- Answer all supplemental questions after completing your general application
Note: Recipient must be accepted into Cal Poly Pomona for funds to be awarded. Financial Aid and Scholarships will verify admitted status at the time of awarding the scholarship.
Should you have any questions, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities >> Ours” tab and click on APPLY.