Engineering - ECE - Mohammad and Parvin Massoudi Scholarship
This scholarship is offering an opportunity for continuing juniors and seniors majoring in Electrical Engineering who possess excellent leadership and communication skills.
Award Period: Fall 2020
- Open to class levels: Junior and Senior (Eligible to transfer students)
- Major must be in Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Must have a cumulative minimum GPA of 2.7 or higher
- Must be enrolled full-time (12 or more units) during the entire awarding period
- Submit a 300 words essay explaining how you have demonstrated your leadership and communication skills
- Provide list units left to complete to earn your degree
Scholarship disbursement is contingent upon completion of the following: (a) Write and submit a formal ‘Thank You’ letter (via upload to Academic Works); and (b) Participate in the “College of Engineering Scholarship Conferral Luncheon,” May 14, 2020; 11:30AM–1:00PM; Ursa Minor (held on Thursday, students are expected to participate at minimum, 12:00PM–1:00PM).
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Ours” Tab and click on APPLY