Engineering - CME - William Skasol Muzzy & Elizabeth Benning-Moore Endowment
Scholarship Selection Criteria for Fall 2020:
- Open to class level: Freshmen or Sophomore ONLY
- Major in Chemical & Materials Engineering
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Must be a full-time student throughout the awarded academic year/term
- Financial need-based only on a completed FAFSA for 2020-2021
- Must have authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis for other than training purposes (student/temporary visas do not qualify.
- Provide a list of activities involvements, honors, and awards, research experience or work experience. (Please list them in chronological order and title them)
- Submit a Personal statement no more than 100 words, what uniquely distinguishes and qualifies you for this award (Do not include your name)
Scholarship disbursement is contingent upon completion of the following: (a) Write and submit a formal ‘Thank You’ letter (via upload to Academic Works); and (b) Participate in the “College of Engineering Scholarship Conferral Luncheon,” May 14, 2020; 11:30AM–1:00PM; Ursa Minor (held on Thursday, students are expected to participate at minimum, 12:00PM–1:00PM).
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Recommended” Tab and click on APPLY