Ag - Vet Sci - Mary McNellis Fonda Scholarship
The Mary McNellis/Fonda Scholarship is for graduate students in the Animal & Vet Science Department Applicants should be Pre-vet students focusing on Food Animal Production.
Criteria for Spring 2020:
- Open to current gradaute students
- Must have at least one year remaining in the graduate studies program
- Applicant must have successfully completed a B.S. degree in Animal Science, Biology or other life science major with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Full time or part time student
- Must have completed 8 units of graduate level courses with a GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Good representative of the Animal and Veterinary Sciences Department as indicated by academic excellence and the potential to conduct scholarly scientific research.
- Preference will be given to applicants with demonstrated record of prior research achievement.
- Interested in continuing graduate studies and applying for enrollment in a Ph.D. program
Should you have any additional questions, please contact Dr. Shelton Murinda within the College of Agriculture at firstname.lastname@example.org.