BFSA - Black Faculty & Staff E-Board Community Service Scholarship
Black Faculty & Staff E-Board Community Service Scholarship is open to all undergraduates and graduate students.
- All majors are eligible to apply
- High School GPA (for incoming Freshmen) must be greater or equal to 3.00
- Cumulative GPA must be greater or equal to 2.75 (for transfer students)
- Continuing students must have 2.50 or greater GPA
- Graduates must have a GPA of 3.00 or greater
- No U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required
- Two letters of recommendation are required
- Respond to essay questions
- Supplemental Questions
- Select a Black-identified leader who has made contributions towards the advancement of African/Black people in the diaspora. Please provide three reasons why you selected this leader, explain why their influence was/is so impactful, and discuss how you plan on making an impact with the Cal Poly Pomona Community.
- When and how have you been a leader in addressing a challenge, issue or event within the African-American Community. How will you contribute to the Cal Poly Pomona African –American Community?