Engineering - Ziermann Family Engineering Excellence Endowed Scholarship
Award Period: Fall 2020
Preference is given to those students that are members of the Honors College.
- Open to class level: Sophomore, Junior and Senior
- Must have completed the first year in engineering coursework
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be a California Residents
- Demonstrate financial need
- Acknowledge the submission of two letters of recommendation in the general application, one of which is from a current engineering faculty
- Submit your unofficial transcript
Scholarship disbursement is contingent upon completion of the following: (a) Write and submit a formal ‘Thank You’ letter (via upload to Academic Works); and (b) Participate in the “College of Engineering Scholarship Conferral Luncheon,” May 14, 2020; 11:30AM–1:00PM; Ursa Minor (held on Thursday, students are expected to participate at minimum, 12:00PM–1:00PM).
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Ours” Tab and click on APPLY