CBA - CIS - Wagner Scholarship
The Wagner Fund was created by Dr. Gerald E. Wagner in 1998 through the generous donations of corporate sponsors, alumni and faculty. The fund honors Dr. Wagner’s efforts as a Computer Information Systems professor, leader in curriculum and commitment to student achievement. An important part of the fund is providing scholarships that reward academic excellence.
To be considered for Fall 2020, applicant(s) must meet the following criteria:
• Must be majoring in Computer Information Systems
• Must be enrolled full-time (12 or more units) for Fall 2020
• GPA college cumulative should be greater than or equal to 3.5
• One Letter of Recommendation
• Answer all supplemental questions after completing your general application
Awards each year are based on the student’s general application and supplemental responses.
Should you have any questions, please contact Dr. Zhongming Ma at firstname.lastname@example.org, in the CIS Department.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities >> Ours” tab and click on APPLY.