Engineering - CET - Beavers Construction Scholarship Endowment
The Beavers Heavy Construction is offering an opportunity to continuing juniors and seniors in the College of Engineering whose major is in Construction Engineering and intend to pursue a career in heavy construction.
Award Period: Fall 2020
- Open to class levels: Junior and Senior (First-time transfer are encouraged to apply)
- Major must be Construction Engineering
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Demonstrate financial need by completing the FAFSA for 2020-2021
- Submit a 200 word or less statement demonstrating your interest in a career in heavy construction
- California residency is required
Scholarship disbursement is contingent upon completion of the following: (a) Write and submit a formal ‘Thank You’ letter (via upload to Academic Works); and (b) Participate in the “College of Engineering Scholarship Conferral Luncheon,” May 14, 2020; 11:30AM–1:00PM; Ursa Minor (held on Thursday, students are expected to participate at minimum, 12:00PM–1:00PM).
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Recommended” Tab and click on APPLY