Alumni Association - Alumni Endowed Scholars (Susan Dove Memorial Scholarship)
Chartered in 1972, the Cal Poly Pomona Alumni Association supports student success by awarding multiple scholarships to current students.
First-time Freshman and First-time Transfers are eligible to apply
This award is for fall 2020
- Open to all majors
- Open to all class level (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Post Bacc. & Graduates)
- Maintain minimum of 3.0 GPA in 2019-2020, 2020-2021
- Must be a full-time student in 2019-2020, 2020-2021
- Be a California Resident
- Must be a student who exemplifies leadership and community service
- Answer all supplemental questions after completing your general application
- Letter of Recommendation
Awards are based on the student’s general application and supplemental responses consisting of academic and co-curricular excellence, letters of recommendation and essay content.
Please note: When applying to multiple Alumni Scholarships, you may use the same Letter of Recommendation, even if the recommender is the same person. However, you are required to submit the letter for each opportunity.
Should you have any questions, please contact Samantha Chow at email@example.com, in the Office of Alumni and External Relations.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities >>Ours” tab and click on APPLY.