CBA - Larson Jones Family Endowed Scholarship
The Larson Jones Family Endowed Scholarship for International Education and Travel is for juniors and seniors in the College of Business who are employed a minimum of 10 hours a week in the International Education Center’s study or work abroad programs. Applicants must download a current resume with this application and explain in the essay how they made their choice of International Education Center’s study or work abroad program. In order to qualify for this scholarship you must be enrolled full-time (12 or more units). This is for those who participated in the Spring 2020 London. Scholarship will pay out in AY 2020-2021
This scholarship will be awarded for the 2018-2019 academic year (Spring 2019).
- Must be a junior or senior in the College of Business
- Must have a 2.5 GPA or above
- Must be working a minimum of 10 hours a week in the International Center or Work Abroad Programs
- Must be enrolled full-time (12 units or more) for both semester in the academic year 2019-2020
- Current Resume
- No letters of recommendation needed
If you have any questions, please contact Kristin Files at firstname.lastname@example.org, in the College of Business.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Recommended” Tab and click on APPLY