Engineering - EMET-Schoenwetter Endowed Scholarship
Award Period: Fall 2020
- Open to class levels: Sophomore and Juniors (First-time transfer are encouraged to apply)
- Major must be in Electromechanical Engineering Technology or Electronic Systems Engineering Technology
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Demonstrate financial need by completing the FAFSA for 2020-2021 academic year
- Demonstrate campus involvement
- California residency is required
Selected applications will be auto-matched from their completed general application. Eligible winner(s) will be notified via email.
Scholarship disbursement is contingent upon completion of the following: (a) Write and submit a formal ‘Thank You’ letter (via upload to Academic Works); and (b) Participate in the “College of Engineering Scholarship Conferral Luncheon,” May 14, 2020; 11:30AM–1:00PM; Ursa Minor (held on Thursday, students are expected to participate at minimum, 12:00PM–1:00PM).