Sci - Boeing Computer Science Scholarship
The Boeing Company is looking for individuals who are self-starters, leaders, team players, and multi-disciplined. Students may reapply for the scholarship annually; however, students must demonstrate successful completion of coursework in the previous academic year. Priority will be given to renewable scholarship recipients.
Scholarships are open to Junior or Senior undergraduate students based on academic achievement, university and community involvement, and financial need, in order to assist in the goal of increasing the number of college graduates with superior preparation to enter the workforce.
This scholarship will be awarded for 2020-2021 academic year.
- Full-time Computer Science major classified as a junior or senior during current academic year
- U.S. Citizenship required
- 3.2 GPA in overall college coursework and in all Computer Science coursework at Cal Poly Pomona
- Demonstrated financial need, read more here: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa/next-steps/how-calculated
- Good academic standing with the University
- Must possess excellent leadership and communication skills
- A letter of recommendation should be attached to your General Application
- Students graduating spring 2020 are not eligible to apply.
- Answer and provide all supplemental questions after completing your general application
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Fang Tang, Chair & Professor, at email@example.com.
To begin the application process, please complete your general application first, then proceed to search this scholarship in the “Opportunities>>Recommended” Tab and click on APPLY.