CLASS - MUSIC- Emphasis/Option: Performance
The Emphasis/Option: Performance is for continuing Music Majors who have demonstrated the ability for high-quality performance.Selection will be determined based on quality performance at one of the four annually scheduled department juries/auditions, and completion of the general application.
This selection will be awarded for the 2020-2021 academic year
To be selected for this opportunity, you must meet the following criteria below:
- Class level must be a freshman, sophomore, junior or senior
- Must be currently enrolled in a Music Major with an option in Performance
- Maintain minimum GPA in major: of 3.0 or higher
- Must be enrolled full-time during the entire academic period of 2019-2020 and 2020-2021
- Demonstrate ability for high-quality performances or a project creation when submitting it either on or before the date selected by the Music Department (for available dates, please visit the Music Department)
Selection will be determined based on quality performance and completion of the general application.